Summer has arrived and being 37+ weeks pregnant means I am particularly sensitive to the heat we’ve been experiencing. This cool, refreshing drink is a big hit at our house these days. It’s so easy to blend together and what a thirst quencher when you desperately need it!
- 4 cups of seeded and chopped watermelon
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries, peaches, melons (whatever frozen fruit you enjoy)
- 1 cup of club soda
- Put watermelon in the blender and puree until liquefied.
- Add frozen fruit and then club soda.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve so it remains chilled.