Someone we know recently passed this recipe on to us and it is delightful. It doesn’t have a lot of ingredients and you may feel like it isn’t enough for a loaf, but it is. Enjoy this gluten-free, no sugar added recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas (mashed)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3-4 tbsp raw cocoa nibs (Planet Organic, I used an 85% dark chocolate bar and just chopped it into pieces)
- 2 tbsp crushed walnuts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- dash of cinnamon (I always use more cinnamon than they recommend, I used about 1 tbsp and a pinch of nutmeg too)
- Blend eggs, mashed bananas, honey and coconut oil together.
- Mix the dry ingredients and then combine with wet ingredients.
- Pour into greased bread pan and bake at 350F for 45 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.