- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 tsp guar gum
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Add to another bowl:
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut oil, liquefied
- 4 room temperature eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Add dry ingredients and mix again using a food processor or electric mixer.
- Pour into individuals muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Yields approximately 13-15 muffins
Note: The batter will be dry but the muffins will become light and fluffy.
Recipe taken from The Spunky Coconut Cookbook by Kelly V. Brozyna